- The generous height of the plough enables more material to be moved and a reduction in snow spray.
- The wings can be rotated 180 degrees.
- Accumulator as standard.
- Robust construction for tough conditions.
- The positive 15 degree angle of the cutting edge enables effective cutting and even cleaner ploughing results.
- The connection with built-in floating positions is available for different types of machinery.
- Smooth, adjustable cutting edge as standard. Perforated and rubber blade available as options.
- All functions operated from the cab.
- Only one double-acting socket is needed to operate the plough’s hydraulic functions.
- Technical table
|Measurements A||440 cm|
|Measurements B||385 cm|
|Measurements C||181 cm|
|Measurements D||+/- 30º|
|Measurements E||204 cm|
|Measurements F||258 cm|
|Measurements G||295 cm|
|Steering||Electric, 3 functions|
|Total hydraulic sockets||1 double-acting|
|440222||Attachment, 3-point floating position. Cat. II.|
|440219||Attachment, Euro floating position.|
|440220||Attachment Stora BM floating position, with 2 pcs. 24V solenoid.|
|440221||Attachment Trima/SMS floating position.|
|Radio controlled operation of plough wings.|
|Rubber scraper blades.|